[Insight-users] Getting unknown amount random Pixels

N.E. Mackenzie Mackay 9nem at qlink.queensu.ca
Mon Sep 13 15:10:50 EDT 2004

Hey Luis,

	Thanks for the help.  This certainly helps.

	One question.  When trying to compile itkSetMacro( Threshold,
PixelType ) and itkGetMacro( Threshold, PixelType ) I get a error:

	 " 'GetDebug': is not a member of
'ImageRandomConditionalIteratorWithIndex<class itk::Image<float,3>' "

	I am assuming this because the GetDebug method is in itkObject.h which
is not inherited by ImageRandomConditionalIteratorWithIndex.  What
would you recommend in getting around this problem?

Thank you again,
Neilson