[Insight-users] how 2 see images

chris harris chrisharrisgod at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 15:35:35 EDT 2004

Hi,

Iam new to Itk . I have followed instructions in the software guide to successfully build itk. Now I created a 3d image with help of the guide and the program is compiling but I need to know how I will be able to see the Image ?Is there any function in the image class such as image->display()? How do I see the images with help of itk? Do I need VTK to or Open Gl  to do that?

Thanks in advance

chris