[Insight-users] How to make *.txx compilable in VC6

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Tue Nov 30 15:31:01 EST 2004

Hi George,

You don't want to make VC6 compile your *.txx files as *.cxx files. However
you can force the editor to have syntax highlighting, etc.. for *.txx files.

Take a look at this article from Microsoft. Just skip the part when they
make the .cc compilable.
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q181/5/06.ASP

Hope this helps,

Julien