[Insight-users] Analyze_Series

yasser salman yass71 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 15:33:15 EST 2004

hi all..,
i modified the attachment file to read Analyze image ,
the following Error message appeared " File cannot be
read"
i'm using Example found in IO directory, but i think i
have a problem
in specify my series location also the output image
location (and name) can if u plz help me to fix the
problem.
Note: my seires from ISBR and have no header,
start slice 126_1_1.img End slice 126_1_28.img
i read it correctly (*without header*) when i convert
it to DICOM but i need to read it as its original
format..,
thanks ..,
Yasser..,