[Insight-users] FIND_PACKAGE(GDCM) not work

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Nov 25 13:16:09 EST 2004

Hi Bear,

You don't need to use FIND_PACKAGE(GDCM) anymore.

GDCM is now integrated into ITK inthe Utilities
subdirectory. The only thing that you need to do
now is to enable "USE_GDCM" when you configure ITK.

Note that for this you should update your CVS checkout
of ITK.

You may want to remove other source/binary copies of
GDCM from your machine in order to avoid confusions.