[Insight-users] Re: Marker controlled watershed, how to reali ze in ITK

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Wed Nov 24 10:48:15 EST 2004

I believe the morphological reconstructions are related to the
geodesic morphology algorithms.  There are a number of geodesic
morphology algorithms in ITK

itkGrayscaleConnectedClosingImageFilter.h
itkGrayscaleConnectedOpeningImageFilter.h
itkGrayscaleFillholeImageFilter.h
itkGrayscaleGeodesicDilateImageFilter.h
itkGrayscaleGeodesicErodeImageFilter.h
itkGrayscaleGrindPeakImageFilter.h