[Insight-users] newbie question

BATY Xavier xavier.baty at univ-angers.fr
Tue Nov 23 08:59:59 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm a totally newbie in c++ programming. I have a few questions:

1- I am using the MS Windows .net compiler. Whaty is the difference between the Debug mode and the release mode? Is one mode better than than the other?

2- I have compiled the HelloWorld tutorial (I made several attempts in realease and debug mode). everything is ok except the execution. I had a message that tells me that the library ITKCommon.dll is not found. How can I correct this problem? (I read the ITK Software guide but I found nothing about this problem)

thanks in advance! If this mail is send to the wrong list please tell me...

xav.