[Insight-users] Linear elasticity

Helder Carvalho hel_carvalho at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 07:04:19 EST 2004

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the answer, I'm trying to do something similar to the B case you
presented.  Building a mechanical simulation of the left ventricle in order
to calculate the stress, strain and consequently the elasticity of the left
ventricle during a cardiac cycle. Could you please give some clues on the
steps i need to do and the classes ITK has to achieve this.

Thanks,
Helder