[Insight-users] C++ developer with (medical) imaging experience wanted

Haralambos Hatzakis hhatza at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 08:14:26 EST 2004

The company, Biotronics3D is based in East London and is a new and dynamic
venture of advanced technologies. We market novel and innovative solutions
to the medical international market. It is funded by a group of scientists
and businessmen, with ample experience in this market sector. The patented
technology allows doctors to improve their diagnostic efficiency and
accuracy via a set of software and hardware tools. We have many strategic
partnerships with Universities and hospitals. Our current strategy is to
expand our research and development group.

The positions are for programmers with good application developing and
design skills. They will report directly to the director of R&D and they are
full time and office based.

The necessary skills required are:
1.	Proven experience with C++.
2.	Proven experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .net or version 6.
3.	Good mathematical background.
4.	Knowledge in relation to (medical) image processing
For 1 and 2, it will be required to produce previous work (executable and
samples of source) during the interview process.

Some additional and desirable skills are:
1.	knowledge in relation to
a.	digital signal processing
b.	medical standards (DICOM,HL7)
c.	video game programming
d.	OpenGL
2.	good statistical background (maybe with applied Neural Networks)
3.	Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) tools and methods.

VTK/ITK knowledge is not essential.
The position will offer the unique opportunity to obtain experience in one
of the fastest developing sectors of IT, that of medical IT, to use the most
advanced software tools, and to work and interact with a group of recognised
scientists and professionals in the field. We offer a great adventure, stock
options linked to performance, flexible working times, a convenient
location, and a chance to grow your skills.
Salary according to skills and experience.

Please reply to this ad by sending your CV to:
info at biotronics3d.com