[Insight-users] Problem about LevelSetMotionRegistrationFunction

Siwei Yang s.yang at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Nov 19 10:48:11 EST 2004

Hello all,
I want to use the Levelsetmotionregistrationfilter, but in the
ComputeUpdate (LevelsetmotionregistrationFunction) I fand something
doesn't seems to be comprehensible.  According to equation 27 in the
paper of (B.C. Vemuri, J. Ye, Y. Chen, C.M. Leonard. "Image registration
via level-set motion: applications to atlas-based segmentation". Medical
Image Analysis. Vol. 7. pp. 1-20. 2003.), the speed term should be
I2(ij) -I1(i-u.., j-v..)    instead of  I2(ij)-I1(ij), which is in the
implementation.    I' m not sure, if what I say is correct . Perhaps
some one can give me a good answer.

Thanks
best wishes

Siwei Yang