[Insight-users] Re: MultiResMIRegistration Question

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Nov 18 18:00:38 EST 2004

Hi Fong,

Please post to the list the input files that you are passing
to the MultiResMIRegistration application, along with the
text output that you got from it.

Note that if you are using the files in SampleInputs,

the file

                BrainWebT1toT2a.txt

Is passing as input a T1 and a T2 images that are *already*
registered, so it is *expected* that the resampled image
will be exactly the same as the input moving image.
This input file is there more for testing purposes.

Then if you try the file

                BrainWebT1toT2b.txt    (note the "b")

It will use a T1 image that has been (on purpose) rotated
by 10 degrees and translated by 15 pixels in X.

With this input file you should get as output an image
that is rotated with respect to the input moving image.

That output image will be stored in the files

                t1tot2.mhd
                t1tot2.raw

Please post the information requested above so we
can help you to using this application for your
registration task.