[Insight-users] Is there an Inverse FFT in ITK ? (IFFT)

Robert Maroon robertmaroon at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 12:21:26 EST 2004

Hi Luis,

> However, note that you can easily get the
> equivalent of the Inverser FFT by running a
> *direct* FFT and then Flipping the outptut image.

Sure, I implemented this successfully in Matlab, but
I'm having trouble making the same pipeline work in
ITK. Here's pseudocode of how I'm attempting it:

1) A = (image/volume from disk)
2) B = VnlFFTRealToComplexConjugateImageFilter(A)
3) [do some operation on B in Fourier space]
4) C = FlipImageFilter(B) [with all dimensions set to
true]
5) D = VnlFFTComplexConjugateToRealImageFilter(C)

Was this what you had in mind? Thanks,

Robert