[Insight-users] vtkPatended.dll & ImageRegistration1.cxx bug

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Nov 18 09:50:56 EST 2004

Hi Jim,

Thanks for letting us know that you fixed the PATH.

About the problem that you are encountering, it is normal that
the output of the registration is a bit different from the book.

What it is not normal is to have an abnormal program termination...

What happens is that you are missing to provide the third argument
to this program, this third argument is expected to be the filename
where you are going to write the resampled moving image, at the
end of the registration process.

The crash happens becauser the test for number of arguments has
a bug, it is testing for 3 arguments instead of 4.

We just committed a fix for this bug into the CVS repository.

   Please let us know if you find any further problems,

     Thanks,

        Luis