[Insight-users] Python Compile error

Derek W. Cool coold at email.unc.edu
Wed Nov 17 15:31:35 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to get today's CVS versions of ITK and CableSwig to
wrap Insight with Python on my Windows XP machine using VC6, but
continually get the following error:

Compiling...
wrap_ITKCommonBasePython.cxx
C:\devFiles\Insight-VC6\Wrapping\CSwig\Common\wrap_ITKCommonBasePython.cxx(691)
: fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found

I also see these warnings, but am not sure if they're significant:

wrap_itkImageToImageFilter_2DPython.cxx
C:\devFiles\Insight-VC6\Wrapping\CSwig\Common\wrap_itkImageToImageFilter_2DPython.cxx(65536)
: warning C4049: compiler limit : terminating line number emission
wrap_itkImageToImageFilter_3DPython.cxx
C:\devFiles\Insight-VC6\Wrapping\CSwig\Common\wrap_itkImageToImageFilter_3DPython.cxx(65536)
: warning C4049: compiler limit : terminating line number emission
wrap_itkInPlaceImageFilterPython.cxx
C:\devFiles\Insight-VC6\Wrapping\CSwig\Common\wrap_itkInPlaceImageFilterPython.cxx(65536)
: warning C4049: compiler limit : terminating line number emission

I have CableSwig in ITK\Utilities directory and am building in Release
mode.  Most of the toolkit is compiling fine before this break point and
I have tried build CableSwig outside of ITK and received the same error.

Could someone please help me out?

Thanks,
Derek