[Insight-users] display problem when using LiverTumorSegmentation

diaoxianfen diaoxianfen at asisz.com
Wed Nov 17 06:55:36 EST 2004

Hi Luis,
   I found there was a distinction when I used the LiverTumorSegmentation.exe to load image .First,I loaded the DICOM image series.The display was right.When I dragged the slider every slice was right.Then I loaded another image volume which was a subset I extracted from the original image volume.Here the slantwise display arised.For example,I have a original image volume with the size of 512*512*65. I extracted a subvolume of the size 300*300*25. When I loaded the original image the display were right.But when I loaded the subvolume the display was slantwise.
   I don't know whether you understand what I expressed.If you understand what I mean, could you help me find the malfunction?

  Thanks
  Diaoxianfen