[Insight-users] Patented Code does not compile and install

bear xgl99 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Mon Nov 15 22:17:20 EST 2004

hi Luis,
  there is still a minor problem.
  Patented Codes are installed to /usr/local/include/InsightToolkit/Patented
  but When I run cmake to generate Makefile under InsightApplication
  The include path is -I/usr/local/include/InsightToolkit/Code/Patented, which
  cause FuzzyConnectedness, SimpleFuzzyConnectedness and
RegionGrowingSegmentation
  refuse to compile. Modifying Makefile manually helps.
                                                       bear

In your mail: