[Insight-users] Re: ITK1.8 increased space?

Vincent Luboz Vincent.Luboz at imag.fr
Thu Nov 11 11:07:42 EST 2004

Hi James

Thanks for the information. This RelWithDebInfo version sounds pretty good!
Just two small questions: do we have to keep the Debug variable in the
compilation configuration?
CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES:STRING=Debug;Release;RelWithDebInfo
or do we have to write:
CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES:STRING=Release;RelWithDebInfo
And once you have compile ITK like that, you can compile your code in Release
and in Debug (with 95% of the "real" Debug option)?

Thanks in advance,

Vincent.