[Insight-users] SegmentationEditor image data format?

Weiguang Guan guanw at rhpcs.mcmaster.ca
Tue Nov 9 15:36:26 EST 2004

Hi ITK users,

Does anyone know what image formats that SegmentationEditor in
ITKApplications package accepts? What is "*.cl" in the file dialog?

After launching it by command "WSTITK Main.tcl" I see the GUI as
described. I think the first thing I need to do is to go to Module->Data
then click "Load Session" to load image data. I assume those fields on the
right-hand side will be filled out by the program once it loads in data
sucessfully, is that right?

Weiguang