[Insight-users] Build vtkITK failed

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Thu Nov 4 08:53:01 EST 2004

Sounds like this is an issue with recent changes to VTK.  I don't think
we have tried to build InsightApplications against a CVS version of VTK.

The VTK pipeline has changed, so we probably need to alter the vtkITK code.
We'll need to see if we can make the changes to vtkITK such that it will
build against a CVS version of VTK as well as the previous releases
VTK 4.4 and VTK 4.2.

I believe that InsightApplications builds against VTK 4.2 and VTK 4.4

Jim