[Insight-users] How to create a SRG algorithm

Mr Gaffe lagaffe74130 at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 3 10:23:10 EST 2004

Hi all,
I would like to develop an ITK filter wich is a Seeded Region Growing algorithm with a "home" ;-) metric...
To create such filter I am  bit confusing with different strategy with ITK.

For me the simplest way is to to extend the ImageToImageFilter and use a Priority queue to order my seed according to their metric.
But I saw a RegionGrowing framework ... which is not based on Priority queue, no ?

So, to create this new filter what are your advice.
Thanks for your answer, I prefer to start my first ITK filter with the good strategy.

Lagaffe.

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !