[Insight-users] Build vtkITK failed

bear xgl99 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Tue Nov 2 02:27:50 EST 2004

hi,luis
Thanks for your kindness.
I use both CVS versions of Insight and InsightApplications
and I disable Python wrapper in VTK, however I failed again. The error message
reads:

Building shared library libvtkVTKITKCommon.so...
Building object file vtkVTKITKCommonTCLInit.o...
Building object file vtkITKAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterTcl.o...
In file included from
/home/src/InsightApplications/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKImageToImageFilterFF.h:9,
                 from
/home/src/InsightApplications/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKAntiAliasBinaryImageFilter.h:18,

                 from
/home/src/InsightApplications/Build/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKAntiAliasBinaryImageFilter
Tcl.cxx:5:
/home/src/InsightApplications/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKImageToImageFilter.h: In
   member function `void vtkITKImageToImageFilter::SetOutput(vtkImageData*)':
/home/src/InsightApplications/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKImageToImageFilter.h:137: error:
`
   SetOutput' undeclared (first use this function)
/home/src/InsightApplications/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKImageToImageFilter.h:137: error:
(Each
   undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears
   in.)
/home/src/InsightApplications/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKImageToImageFilter.h: In
   member function `virtual void
   vtkITKImageToImageFilter::SetReleaseDataFlag(int)':
/home/src/InsightApplications/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKImageToImageFilter.h:156: error:
`
   SetReleaseDataFlag' undeclared (first use this function)
/home/src/InsightApplications/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKImageToImageFilter.h: In
   member function `virtual void vtkITKImageToImageFilter::Update()':
/home/src/InsightApplications/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKImageToImageFilter.h:174: error:
`
   GetInput' undeclared (first use this function)
/home/src/InsightApplications/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKImageToImageFilter.h: In
   member function `virtual void vtkITKImageToImageFilter::UpdateWholeExtent()
   ':
/home/src/InsightApplications/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKImageToImageFilter.h:204: error:
`
   GetInput' undeclared (first use this function)
make[3]: *** [vtkITKAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterTcl.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[1]: *** [default_target_Common] Error 2
make: *** [default_target] Error 2

In your mail: