[Insight-users] Build vtkITK failed

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Nov 1 22:47:54 EST 2004

Hi Bear,

According to your email, you are using the CVS
version of InsightApplications.

You failed however to specify what version
of ITK you are using.

The error message that you posted may indicate
a mismatch between the versions of Insight and
InsightApplications.

             Please let us know

Note also that the application vtkITK was intended
to be wrapped for Tcl.  You probably wrapped your
VTK for both Tcl and Python and that's causing this
application to be wrapped for Python.  You may want
to disable Python wrapping in the VTK version that
you use for building InsightApplications.