[Insight-users] make an initial level-set

Joshua Cates cates at sci.utah.edu
Wed May 26 12:28:25 EDT 2004

You may also use the binary image directly and set the isosurface value
for the interface to an appropriate value.  For example, if you have a
binary image of 0s and 1s, then you can call
filter->SetIsoSurfaceValue(0.5), where "filter" is your level-set based
segmentation filter. The same positive-negative convention applies.  You
can call filter->ReverseExpansionDirection() to effectively reverse the
positive-negative convention.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 (801) 587-7697
 http://www.sci.utah.edu/~cates