[Insight-users] GLSliceView

salah salah at gris.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Jul 15 09:10:37 EDT 2004

Hello,

I used a slice viewer which is actually an extention of the GlSliceView class (from
which it inherits its main functionality). Newly, I get a strange behavior with this
viewer.

Normally, the viewer displays the image details at the lower-left corner as well as the
location and value of the clicked voxel location (lower-right). These details do NOT
appear SOMETIMES. The viewer behaves otherwise ordinarily. When this problem
occurs, then all instances of the viewer in my application will behave similarly (i.e, either
all display the details or all do not).

Could anybody guess what the problem is?

Many thanks,
Zein