[Insight-users] LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "itkzlib.lib"

Ramzy Darwish ramzy_d at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 11 17:31:34 EDT 2004

THank you so much for your quick responses.  I am having problems getting
going with ITK. (I had a class to learn VTK, I'm all alone on this).

But your help has been so ... helpful!

I did rebuild CVS ITK without System graphics libs and it built fine.

Now I will get and install fltk 1.1.4.

THank you,
ramzy