[Insight-users] how to extract boundarys from binary image?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jul 10 17:23:19 EDT 2004

Hi Yu,

The filter that performs the operation  ImageA - ImageB is
the SubtractImageFilter:

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1SubtractImageFilter.html

Note the in your particular case, since you are using binary
images you could also use the XOR image filter

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1XorImageFilter.html

When you look for particular filter in ITK you should look at the
alphabetical list of classes

    http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classes.html

and to the grouped list of classes.

    http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/modules.html