[Insight-users] Problem building Examples/Filtering

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jul 2 10:28:33 EDT 2004

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for pointing this out.

This issue was entered as Bug #968 in the bug tracking database.

    http://www.itk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=968&pos=0

A fix has been cvs commited for this in the four applications

   - FastMarchingLevelSets
   - ShapeDetectionLevelSets
   - GeodesicActiveContoursLevelSets
   - ThresholdSegementationLevelSets

Please update your CVS checkout in order to get the fixes.

The error message should now appear as a popup window and wait
for you to click in an OK button.

Let us know if you find any further problem,