[Insight-users] RE: read and write images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri, 02 Jan 2004 14:24:24 -0500

Hi Steven,

Please read the previous (today's) posting

http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2004-January/006088.html

There are not readers nor writers for PGM format in ITK.

You will find readers/writers for PNG, TIFF, JPEG and
the formats listed in the FAQ entry posted in the email
above.

The meaning of the message:

      "NO ImageIO set, or None could be created"

is that the file format you are requesting is not
supported by ITK. Please read chapter 7 of the
SoftwareGuide for details on the modular IO
architecture of ITK.

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf