[Insight-users] FLTK linking errors building InsightApplications

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:28:22 -0500

Hi Mary Ann,

The version 1.4 of InsightApplications is not compiling on cygwin.

You have two options

1) Update your current Insight and InsightApplications to 1.6
2) Try to add this line in the FindFLTK.cmake file in your
InsightApplication source dir and rerun CMake.

IF(CYGWIN)
     SET( FLTK_PLATFORM_DEPENDENT_LIBS ole32 uuid comctl32 wsock32 supc++
-lm -lgdi32)
ENDIF(CYGWIN)

However, I think I had to modify some applications to be able to compile
everything on cygwin. I'll recommend you upgrade ITK to 1.6.

regards,

Julien