[Insight-users] SoftwareGuide_CVS-version

Leila baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Wed Dec 29 16:09:50 EST 2004

Nicolaus,

I am not sure why you would try to make the "SoftwareGuide" folder!

try the following link
www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

not sure how up to date this document is right now but it is a good
start,

and make sure you always search the e-mail archives for answers causes
chance are someone already faced the same issue and posted it to the
list,

and finally if do not forget "google"

HTH

Leila