[Insight-users] MPI Friendly Operations

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 29 08:38:35 EST 2004

Hi Kevin,

As a way of helping ITK users who are interested in
parallel computation, a Wiki page has been created
in order to give you a space for exchanging information.

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Working_Group_Parallel_Computation

Please feel free to organize this pages as you consider
convenient.

For instructions on how to edit Wiki pages, you may want to
look at the nice Wiki User's Guide:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_User%27s_Guide