[Insight-users] about TIFF series read

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 22 22:19:44 EST 2004

Hi Yixun,

You should be able to read TIFF images with the SeriesReader.

It is likely that you are dealing with non-standard TIFF images.

Please add a try/catch block around the Update() call of the
reader, and print out the message returned by the exception.
Then, post that message to the users-list.

You will find *many* examples on how to use the try/catch
blocks on the ITK Software Guide:

      http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf