[Insight-users] Re: [Insight-developers] link error in NrrdIO utility at ITKIO.lib file

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Tue Dec 21 05:12:23 EST 2004

Hi bjqin,

If you did a cvs update and not a checkout, you might have some
libraries not up to date. Try to do a 'make clean' followed by a 'make'
in the Insight/Utilities/NrrdIO directory and recompile your
application. (you might have to do this for a couple of libraries in the
toolkit).

Otherwise, it might a configuration problem with your application. You
might have to delete your binary directory (or delete your
CMakeCache.txt) and rerun CMake on your application and recompile.

Let us know what was the problem,
regards,

Julien