[Insight-users] ask help for DeformableModel1

kingaza at gmail.com kingaza at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 01:28:45 EST 2004

hi Julien and all,

I have this attempt:
first, I choose a CT series and save it as into Head.mha (3D) using
DicomSeriesReadImageWrite
second, I modify the ConfidenceConnected for 3D, and select a 3D seed
to build a model: HeadModel.mha
at last I try DeformableModel1 use the command:
DeformableModel1 Head.mha HeadModel.mha

but unfortunely, the application breaks down when it runs to
deformableModelFilter->Update();

could you help me?

regards,
kingaza