[Insight-users] ask help for DeformableModel1

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Mon Dec 20 11:51:40 EST 2004

Hi Kingaza,

DeformableModel1 works only for 3D images as input and 3D binary masks.
Also, you have to make sure that the dimensions of your image in each
direction is at least 4 pixels (for the itkRecursiveGaussianImageFilter).

I'm adding a try/catch() around the gradientMapFilter->Update() to write
out the description of the exception.

Hope that helps,

Julien