[Insight-users] any MRI data

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Dec 17 16:18:20 EST 2004

Hi Jose,

You will find MRI data for the same patient over time at
the IBSR (Internet Brain Segmentation Repository) project

        http://www.cma.mgh.harvard.edu/ibsr/

You can download this data for free. Just need to register
with them, and make sure that they give them credit on any
potential publication.

Note that the images they provide are in files with extension
.img, but are not in Analyze format. These images are in .raw
format. You should create MetaImage headers for them, and you
can use simple ITK code for converting them to Analyze format.

For example you can use the program

      Insight/Examples/IO/ImageReadWrite.cxx