[Insight-users] Re: Bug 1056

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 15 08:35:15 EST 2004

Hi Uwe,

Thanks for trying the changes and letting us know about the
order of the spacing.

Following your indications we just committed a change to
the CVS repository. The pixel spacing along X and Y should
now be in the correct order.

Please give it a try and let us know if it is working fine now,
this is one of those changes that may seem inocuous but
actually can have quite dangerous consequences. (e.g. when
the images are used for treatement planning).

  Regards

       Luis