[Insight-users] Compatibility of ITK1.8

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 13 15:26:45 EST 2004

Hi Yan,

I'm not sure that I understand your question.

Here is what I got:

1) You have an application that uses ITK 1.2

2) You cannot configure that application with
    a CMake later than 1.6.7

3) Your application uses VTK 4.2

4) You want to upgrade your application in order
    to use ITK 1.8

Is that right ?

-----

If so, the first step will be to make sure that you
can configure your application using CMake 1.8.3.

If that doesn't work for you, please post to this
list the error messages that you get, along with
the CMakeLists.txt file that you use for your
project.