[Insight-users] Wrapper

Eduardo Centurion Stuchi ecstuchi at terra.com.br
Mon Dec 13 13:50:41 EST 2004

 Hello, I need to make a wrapper to python for the class
OtsuMultpleThresholdsCalculator and the example of the tutorial
isn't correct because it starts with
OtsuMultipleThresholdsCalculator and ends with
otsuThresholdsCalculator, so it can not help me. I'm having
problems, mainly, with "TinputHistogram", I can't define what type
it is. Could somebody say what is this type it is and what is does?
If somebody could help me with the wapper too, it would help with my
work here. I'm stop here in this problem and I need some information
for the progress of it. Mainly I need information about the Tinput
Histogram, it's type and how it works... The wapper would help too.
Thanks for any help.

Eduardo.