[Insight-users] vtkITK licensing

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 13 07:00:28 EST 2004

Hi Luca,

Please add the following comment to the files that you
plan to distribute:

/*=========================================================================

   Program:   Insight Segmentation & Registration Toolkit
   Language:  C++

   Copyright (c) Insight Software Consortium. All rights reserved.
   See ITKCopyright.txt or http://www.itk.org/HTML/Copyright.htm for
details.

      This software is distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even
      the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
      PURPOSE.  See the above copyright notices for more information.

This is the same credits-header that you will find in any ITK file.
I simply removed the entries "Module, Data and Version" because those
are filled by CVS when the files are updated.

We should fix the files in vtkITK in order to contain this same
notice.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns,