[Insight-users] Help:Can FLTK and MFC work together?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Dec 10 16:33:52 EST 2004

Hi D.J.J

You cannot mix FLTK and MFC, they are intended to do
the same thing.

If you want to look at examples of how to use MFC and
ITK you may want to look at the code in

              InsightApplications/itkMFC

You will also find *many* examples on how to use FLTK
as a GUI for ITK applications in the CVS moduce

               InsightApplications