[Insight-users] Help:Can FLTK and MFC work together?

Li, George (NIH/NCI) ligeorge at mail.nih.gov
Fri Dec 10 12:15:33 EST 2004

D.J.J:

One way to avoid the possible conflict of event handling mechanism
of the two is to separate them out as much as you can. Therefore,
any possible tangled structure can be avoided.

This not only applies to the event handling, but also on general C++
structure as well, as MFC is not a standard C++ in many aspects.

George