[Insight-users] FEM registration

Jesse xdjesse at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 09:37:35 EST 2004

Hi all,

I have tow questions on fem registration.

1 After run registration on my data, I got the deformation field, such as: brain_dispxvec.hdr, brain_dispyvec.hdr and brain_dispzvec.hdr,  but the space in brain_dispxvec.hdr is not the same as fixed image. why?

2 Alse I get the jacobian value of deformation field, But I found there are about 1/10 jacobian value range from -3 to 0, that is,  there is folding of one image with respect to the other, how to solve it?

Regards

Jesse

http://mail.yahoo.com