[Insight-users] ThresholdSegmentationFltkGui Runtime Error, Any Advice?

ct58 at drexel.edu ct58 at drexel.edu
Wed Dec 8 11:54:49 EST 2004

Hi Luis:

I've tried to load the images with Imageviewer which resulted in the same runtime error. Currently I am using jpg, tiff, png and mha images, none of them loads. However the reason I think the problem is not related to the images is that I was running the ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui application without a problem  w/ same images prior to this runtime error. One thing I forgot to include in the runtime error messages is the following:

First-chance exception at 0x7c81eb33 (kernel32.dll) in ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: itk::ImageFileReaderException @ 0x0111f474.

Does anybody know why this ImageFileReader exception is thrown? Since nvoglnt.dll is a file controlled by Nvidia driver, I reinstalled the display driver which didn't help. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot,

Cem