[Insight-users] Problem with the FastMarchingImageFilter

Evert van Velsen efsvelse at students.cs.uu.nl
Wed Dec 8 11:02:09 EST 2004

Hi there,

I've got a problem when compiling my java code of the itkFastMarchingFilter.
The following error occured:
SetTrialPoints(InsightToolkit.itkNodeContainerF2) in
InsightToolkit.itkFastMarchingImageFilterF2F2_Pointer cannot be applied to
(InsightToolkit.itkNodeContainerF2_Pointer)
                        fastMarching.SetTrialPoints( seeds  );

I've tried to solve the problem, but I can't deal with it.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Evert

I'm using ITK 1.8.1, java 1.4.2_05 and the following code:

itkFastMarchingImageFilterF2F2_Pointer fastMarching =
itkFastMarchingImageFilterF2F2.itkFastMarchingImageFilterF2F2_New();

itkNodeContainerF2_Pointer seeds =
itkNodeContainerF2.itkNodeContainerF2_New();

itkIndex2 seedPosition = new itkIndex2();
seedPosition.SetElement(0,2);
seedPosition.SetElement(1,4);

itkLevelSetNodeF2 node = new itkLevelSetNodeF2();
float seedValue = 0f;
node.SetValue( seedValue );
node.SetIndex( seedPosition );
seeds.Initialize();