[Insight-users] Error: jointPDFSum == 0!

Li, George (NIH/NCI) ligeorge at mail.nih.gov
Tue Dec 7 11:57:31 EST 2004

Hi, Luis and insight users:

I did a test to combine two examples together and
see how image registration can be applied to 3D
image series. Enclosed please find my code for the
registration of 3D image series.

Basically, I used the ImageRegistration4.cxx as the
major code but replaced the image reading part with
corresponding code in DicomSeriesReadImageWrite.cxx.

Unfortunately, I got an exception that is related a
zero sum for the jointPDFSum, which supposed to be 1,
inside itkMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric::
GetValue().

What could be done wrong here? Is there extra things
need to be done for the image series, comparing with
single image file?

Thanks a lot.

George