[Insight-users] Please Brad help me !!!!

Charl P. Botha cpbotha at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 11:54:30 EST 2004

You have to relax Marcelo, else something could burst! :)

There is a work-around that you can use in the meanwhile to take the
pressure off:
Just add the following code to itkPDEDeformableRegistrationFilter.h,
somewhere before StopRegistration() would be good:

  virtual void SetNumberOfIterations(int iterations)
     { Superclass::SetNumberOfIterations(iterations); }
  const int GetNumberOfIterations(void)
     { return Superclass::GetNumberOfIterations(); }

... and then rebuild your ITK.