[Insight-users] Spam in Kitware's public Wiki

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Mon Dec 6 17:48:54 EST 2004

Hi all,

Looks like somebody attempted to put some spam in the Kitware's Public
Wiki (the one used for CMake, ITK, and VTK). Fortunately Goodwin noticed
that and removed the content. Thanks Goodwin. The user SssSss will be
blocked for one year.

So, if anybody notices spam appearing in the Wiki, let me know and I
will block the user and remove the pages. This is not ultimate solution,
but it will work for a while. If it breaks, we will make Wiki invitation
only and read-only for other people.

Again, thank you all for contributing to the Wiki.

--
Andy Cedilnik
Kitware Inc.