[Insight-users] ThresholdSegmentationFltkGui Runtime Error, Any Advice?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 6 17:30:24 EST 2004

Hi Cem,

What is the fileformat of the image that you tried to load ?

It is quite likely that the reader is getting confused with your
image format and attempts to read past the allocated memory.

E.g. that will happen if you provide a MetaImage where the
pixel type doesn't really correspond to the pixel type of
the raw image file.

You can easily verify if the problem is related to your image
or to the application, by loading the same image in the ImageViewer
application that is available in InsightApplications.

If you built ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui you probably
already have built ImageViewer too.

Please let us know what you find.