[Insight-users] Problem with MultiResMIRegistration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 6 07:32:38 EST 2004

Hi Vincente,

Could you please give us more details regarding your observation
that the MutualInformation Metric "doesn't work" in your system.

Please let us know:

  1) Your platform (operationg system, compiler)

  2) ITK version

  3) What do you observe exactly in MI?

      - does it crashes ?
      - does it produces zeros ?
      - does it throws exceptions ?

  4) Have you run any of the other examples that use Mutual
     Information in the Insight/Examples/Registration
     directory ?

This information will help us to track the source of the
problem.